ValorantPosted by Matt Hinkel July 31, 2022
**updated Aug 1, 2022**
- Matches are played as a one (1) game series during the regular season.
- The home team will create the lobby (team 1).
- Lobby: Custom (closed)
- Mode: Standard
- Allow Cheats: On
- Pause Match Timer: On
- Tournament Mode: On
- Overtime Win by Two: On
- The away team (team 2) will choose which team starts off as attack and defense
- In the event that an incorrect rule set is loaded on the server, the match should be stopped and reset.
- Week 1 – Breeze
- Week 2 – Ascent
- Week 3 – Icebox
- Week 4 – Haven
- Week 5 – Fracture
- Week 6 – Bind
- Week 7 – Pearl
- Any Agents, Weapons, Sprays, Weapon Skins, Weapon Buddies, and Maps currently disabled in other game modes are prohibited from use in official matches.
Remove Mature Content
- All Mature Content must be Disabled
Stoppage of Play
- Each team will be allowed 2 timeouts per match to be used for strategic purposes. In the event of a dropped player, play will continue until the buy phase of the next round when the play can be paused. Players will adhere to a 5 minute rule for pause or reconnecting a player to the match. If more time is needed, coaches need to communicate with each other.
- Both teams participating in a match must provide 5 players at the beginning of each game. If a team is not able to field the required number of players for a match, then they will forfeit said match.
- One Coach may spectate for each team, but must be under the Attackers Coach or Defenders Coach slot. No one is allowed to spectate from the Observers slot. It is recommended that a delay is used when streaming Valorant.
- At the conclusion of the match, each coach will need to report match results on the eFuse platform.