League of LegendsPosted by Matt Hinkel August 26, 2019
League of Legends
- Each school will have 1 varsity team that counts toward the win-loss records.
- The varsity team may consist of any 5 players whose ID’s have been entered into the official roster for that school.
- The varsity team’s players may be changed from week to week. No roster lock during the regular season.
- Varsity games will be played as a custom game using the tournament draft format.
- If a team is a no show for a scheduled game, that game will be considered a forfeit for that team.
- Each school may have multiple JV teams depending on numbers of students playing
- JV games will be played as a custom game using ANY format that BOTH coaches agree on. This includes: Tournament draft, Draft, and Blind pick.
- JV games are not counted towards the official win-loss records for the school.
- Spectators are allowed.
- No emotes, flashing mastery, or trash talking. Make sure your emotes are turned off before the game starts.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will be dealt with swiftly and harshly on a case-by-case basis.
- Regular Season will run from January 27 through March 28th. All school’s varsity team will compete in playoffs. Playoffs run from March 30th through April 13th as a single elimination tournament, seeding will be based on the win-loss records of each team. Final four teams will compete at state on April 17th at a Location TBD.